Step Up, Catch Up!
With the COVID pandemic having a detrimental impact on the future of so many young lives we are proud to launch the Step Up, Catch Up programme. This initiative has the sole objective of ensuring young people approaching crucial stages in their academic journey have as much support as possible to overcome the impact school closures have had over the 19/20 academic year.
Step Up, Catch Up aims to offer the level of dedicated support, tuition and exam preparation that our Adult Education learners receive through offering:
- Group or 1-2-1 tutoring sessions available to join via the 1Qual teaching platform
- Evening and weekend sessions
- Attend in the comfort and privacy of your own home via mobile phone, desktop PC, tablet or laptop
- Receive a recording of the session (by request and consent) to refer back to as a personal learning resource
- Sessions tailored to specific skills which have weakened as a result os school closures
- Parents attend as well!
Any queries, please get in touch: https://jmet.org.uk/1qual-get-in-touch/
60% discount on bookings to ensure all support for your child is affordable!