I Need Mine Campaign…
What is it?
Designed to offer complete flexibility and self-led learning, M&E Excellence offer individuals who are confident in their Maths ability, but lack certification to evidence their skill set, with the opportunity complete learning and gain their qualification at a pace and time convenient to them.
This online self-directed study package consists of:
- Guided learning activities and competency checks to provide each learner with the opportunity to confirm their ‘exam readiness’ through completion of pre-recorded tutorials, worked examples and short activities to identify course progression.
- 1-2-1 tutorials with a M&E Functional Skills tutor expert to discuss any gaps in knowledge as each module is completed
- Examination preparation sessions delivered by a M&E Functional Skills tutor
- Remotely invigilated online Functional Skills examination and certification
Who is it for?
- Individuals who have confidence in their existing Maths and English skill set and need to evidence their qualification urgently
- Individuals who have completed some teaching and learning in Maths and English but do not have the time to complete a fully taught cause and would prefer to gain their qualification at a time convenient for them
How does it work?
Getting going with your independent access and completion of your Functional Skills course(s) is very straight forward. Simply click the ‘enrol’ link at the bottom of this page to receive further information regarding how to subscribe and gain login details for your personal M&E learning account!
Interactive modules covered within the programme:
Full Functional Skills Maths syllabus covered within the online self-directed study programme:
Competency checks to sign off each module…
Tutor-led exam prep sessions to confirm ‘test readiness’