The Lead Generator role is to work alongside the sales team. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
1. Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound/ outbound leads into opportunities for the sales team.
- Gather correct contact information for decision makers of schools or companies.
- Use search tools and internet to find/ create new leads for the sales team.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about CES value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate contact information in CRM system.
- • Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team and booking in appointments and call backs for the sales team.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
3. Product Knowledge
- Develop a strong knowledge of CES’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of CES’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
Salary will be £4.30 an hour (apprentice wage) plus a monthly commission structure (tba)
2 positions available.
About Complete Education Solutions:
Complete Education Solutions was founded by a dedicated team of experts with over 30 years of experience working in Education and childcare settings. Passionate about the need to highlight the importance of an active lifestyle and PE for young children. As well as removing the endless admin that takes you away from providing the childcare services you wanted to. As a result they set out to create quality digital software solutions. Utilising their vast experience operating their own childcare services and coaching companies, they subsequently created iPAL and iPEP. Two much needed and much loved platforms solving many of the needs within the sector.