We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for the contractor payroll industry. The idea is to turn raw data, into a qualified lead for the sales team to pick up the process with armed with the relevant information to offer our services on the contractor payroll front.
This position will utilise an integrated strategy using inbound/outbound lead generation. The successful candidate as the lead generation executive would be required to gather information from prospect in relation to its temporary assignments (lead generation) and populate this information into our CRM/Excel workbook for the sales team to follow up on.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and EI leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Gathering information via Phone” successfully
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
About Exchequer Solutions:
At Exchequer Solutions we provide contractor payroll services for temporary recruitment agencies and sub-contractors. We currently pay around 2,900 workers per week with 145 clients, which will peak at around 4,000 in July/August with 180 -200 clients. Every week we lose around 250-400 contractors (workers) to recruitment agencies that we don’t work with.