- To ensure the relationship with both clients and temporary workers is always professional and demonstrates a high level of customer service
- Ensure the clients expectations are always met, working towards our standards
- Conduct regular review meetings building working partnerships with clients
- All minimum agreed activity levels must be met weekly
- To ensure all employees carry out fair and non discriminatory interviews, allowing all individuals a fair opportunity for work
- Organising and managing diaries
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as directed
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Communication skills
- Competent skills in numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Ability to self-manage and organise your own time
- General admin experience
- Professional attitude
- Quick learner
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, maths, and ICT (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
About St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary
We are a Catholic Aided Primary School for boys and girls in the 4 to 11 age range. We are affiliated to the Church of Holy Cross and children attend from across St Helens and beyond. Most of our children live locally in Haresfinch and Clinkham Wood. The Trust Deed of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Liverpool establishes the principles that govern the use of funds and property by the Archbishop and the Trustees.
We aim to provide a warm, nurturing environment where everyone is valued and respected.
We encourage all to play a full and active role in the process of leading, encouraging and equipping each child so that they can play a full part in society according to their interests, aptitudes and abilities. We acknowledge the important role parents play as the first educators of their children and the need of the school to work as closely as possible with them in the spirit of mutual respect. We recognise how important a good education is to future life chances and aim for every child to reach their full potential.