Duties and responsibilities will include:
You will work as part of the coaching team to plan, organise and deliver high quality coaching sessions in a variety of sports, Including traditional sports football, cricket, dodgeball, multi skills but also dance and trampolining. The successful candidate will also have an influence in the skills academy and holiday camps that are delivered throughout the year.
- Support the work of staff to deliver high quality PE and sport.
- Prepare, assist, lead and review PE and School Sport sessions across the primary school years, including after school club.
- Assist with assessment data for Assessment of young peoples Progress.
- Commitment to lead and deliver extracurricular activities to include after school clubs.
- Contribute to joint working with other organisations.
- Arrange publicity or photographs for necessary achievements.
- Set up, take down and store activity equipment.
- Complete and maintain all appropriate data and administration associated with the role of PE and School Sports Apprentice.
- Promote Health, Safety and Welfare in PE and Sport.
- Support Equality and Diversity in PE, Sport and dance.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role.
- Undertake training and duties required to complete an externally assessed qualification.
- On-going satisfactory completion of specified training units will be monitored during your apprenticeship.
Salary: £150.00-£200.00 per week